Join our Self Defence Boot Camp on either Thursday evening or Saturday morning and you will:
* Greatly improve your fitness, strength and mobility
* Gain an insight into the psychology of interpersonal conflict and violence
* Learn practical, streetwise self defence skills that can be used under pressure
* Increase your general awareness and feel safer
* Understand the legal context of self defence
* Feel your confidence grow with each session
*You will burn a lot of calories too….
Come along and give us a try, no strings, no catches, no sales pitch and definitely NO CONTRACTS. Please pre book your FREE trial class using this form .
WHERE AND WHEN
Saturday 10.45 to 11.45am at St Oswald’s Church Hall (map at bottom of page), just off Abbeydale Road, Sheffield, S7 2DJ.
Thursday 8 to 9pm at Banner Cross Methodist Church, Eccleshall Rd (opposite Psalter Lane), S11 9PE.
HOW MUCH IS IT
- Pay as you go, simply register to train by email, turn up at the session of your choice and pay there and then, Juniors £9, Seniors £11 per session.
- Pay monthly (Standing Order) for one session a week, Juniors £27.49, Seniors £37.49.
- Pay monthly (Standing Order) for up to three sessions a week, Juniors £37.49 and Seniors £47.49.
* FAMILY DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE ON STANDING ORDER MEMBERSHIPS ONLY
* APART FROM A CLOSURE OVER CHRISTMAS WEEK WE REMAIN OPEN THROUGHOUT THE YEAR FOR YOUR TRAINING CONVENIENCE.
* YOU CAN ADD EXTRA SESSIONS INTO OTHER WEEKS IF YOU MISS SOME TRAINING DUE TO HOLIDAYS ETC.