Join our Self Defence Boot Camp on either Thursday evening or Saturday morning and you will:
* Greatly improve your fitness, strength and mobility
* Gain an insight into the psychology of interpersonal conflict and violence
* Learn practical, streetwise self defence skills that can be used under pressure
* Increase your general awareness and feel safer
* Understand the legal context of self defence
* Feel your confidence grow with each session
*You will burn a lot of calories too….
Come along and give us a try, no strings, no catches, no sales pitch and definitely NO CONTRACTS. Please pre book your FREE trial class using the form below.
Saturday 10.45 to 11.45am at St Oswald’s Church Hall (map at bottom of page), just off Abbeydale Road, Sheffield, S7 2DJ.
How much is it?
- Pay as you go, simply register to train by email, turn up at the session of your choice and pay there and then, Juniors £9, Seniors £11 per session.
- Pay monthly (Standing Order) for one session a week, Juniors £27.49, Seniors £37.49.
- Pay monthly (Standing Order) for up to three sessions a week, Juniors £37.49 and Seniors £47.49.
* FAMILY DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE ON STANDING ORDER MEMBERSHIPS ONLY
* APART FROM A CLOSURE OVER CHRISTMAS WEEK WE REMAIN OPEN THROUGHOUT THE YEAR FOR YOUR TRAINING CONVENIENCE.
* YOU CAN ADD EXTRA SESSIONS INTO OTHER WEEKS IF YOU MISS SOME TRAINING DUE TO HOLIDAYS ETC.